Welcome to Salt Lake City, the capital and most populous municipality of the U.S. state of Utah. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Later stroll around the landmarks and gardens of Temple Square, admire the historic buildings along Brigham Street, visit Capitol Hill and the Utah State Capital building, and enjoy views over Salt Lake City and the surrounding Rocky Mountains. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel (Meals: D)
Day 02 – Salt Lake City – Jackson Hole
Welcome to the West! On the way to Jackson Hole, you will visit multiple viewpoints. This trail was the main overland route for hundreds of thousands of settlers migrating from the East Coast to the Western US. This city takes you back to the spirit of the Old West with a relaxing atmosphere and authentic cowboy entertainments. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03- Jackson Hole – Grand Teton National Park
Spend a day taking in the spectacular scenery and wildlife of Grand Teton National Park. Travel to the highlights of the park with your guide, including the barns on Mormon Row, Oxbow Bend, Jenny Lake, and Jackson Lake. Keep your camera handy for wildlife sightings of species such as grizzly and black bears, elk, deer, bison, pronghorn antelope, coyote, fox, eagle, and osprey. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Jackson Hole – West Yellowstone
Head to Yellowstone National Park. It’s a gateway to Yellowstone National Park, known for the huge Old Faithful geyser and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. The park is home to wildlife like elk and bison. In town, the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center offers the chance to get close to bears and wolves. Housed in an old train depot, Yellowstone Historic Center traces local history and transportation. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel (Meals: B, D)
Day 05- West Yellowstone – Lower Loop Tour
The Yellowstone National Park is a UNESCO World Heritage site and the oldest national park in the United States. On this full-day tour, take in highlights such as the Grand Prismatic Spring, the Mud Pots, and the Old Faithful geyser; enjoy spectacular views over the Grand Canyon. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06- West Yellowstone – Wildlife Safari
Today, keep a keen eye out for bison, grizzlies, and elk as you journey through Hayden Valley en route to the rusting walls of Yellowstone’s Grand Canyon. Drive along Dunraven Pass and past Montana’s Lamar Valley, home to herds of elk, bison, and grizzlies. Admire the gentle cascade of water running down the multi-colored mineral terraces of Mammoth Hot Springs as they descend into the valley. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07-Salt Lake City
After breakfast drive back to Salt Lake City, Later, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
International & Domestic Airfare
Meet & Greet at the airport
Supplement cost applicable for Weekend in LAS
Breakfast and Resort Fees in LAS.
Tips to guides & drivers
Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions part.
Yellowstone (Commercial Mini Bus)
7-15 Seats: $125 per vehicle
16-25 seats (regardless of occupancy): $200
Grand Teton National Park (based on the seating capacity of vehicle)
7-15 is $125
16-25 is $200
26+ is $300
|City||Nights||3/4* Hotels or similar|
|Salt Lake City||1||Hotel Residence Inn $171 per person incl tax & abf HB / Doubletree $238 per person incl tax & abf HB / Hilton $163 per person incl tax & abf HB.|
|Jackson Hole||2||Hotel Hampton Inn Jackson Hole $298 per person incl tax & abf HB / 49’er Inn & Suites $268 perperson incl tax & abf HB.|
|West Yellowstone||3||Hotel Holiday Inn West Yellowstone $353 per person incl tax & abf HB / Best Western Desert Inn $366 per person incl tax & abf HB.|
|Check-in time: 4 pm / Check-out time: 11 am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am||Lunch: On Own|
|Incidental Charges and Resort fee. Must be paid by clients.||Dinner: Indian Veg /Non-Veg/ Jain meals|
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Tours will be conducted in a Van with driver cum guide depending on the number of passengers confirmed.
- Child age à 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- Early check-In is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their own arrangements.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
- Please note for dinners in Niagara Falls, Orlando &Las Vegas, and the restaurant will be walking distance from the Hotel and no transfers will be provided for the same.
- Final working itinerary and vouchers will be sent by email 07 days before the departure date.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 500.00 per person.
- Please note – The will be a supplement charge of USD 10.00 per person per transfer for arrivals and departures between 11 pm and 6 am.
- For Western Explorer – Tips USD 14.00 per person to be handed over to our tour manager on Day 1 in Las Vegas. Please note that this cannot be prepaid.
- Cancellation Policy-
- 30 days & above- Full refund
- 29-15 days- 50% Refund
- 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in city.
- We will need full payment of the tour 30-days before the departure date.
- Please note there would be a 3.5% service fee if payment is done by credit card.
|Category||6-9 PAX (USD)||10-13 PAX (USD)|