Welcome to Orlando, the sixth-largest city in Florida, and also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Later enjoy dinner. (Meals: D)
Day 02 – Visit Kennedy Space Center Camp Program (Optional)
Today, you will explore Kennedy Space Complex. You will go on the Discover KSC: Today & Tomorrow Tour. Here, you will see the closest viewing location of the paces shuttle launch pads, the Shuttle Landing Facility, a panoramic view of all launch pads from the NASA Causeway, a stop outside the Vehicle Assembly Building and catch a glimpse of NASA’s gigantic Crawler Transporters. Enjoy a wonderful evening dinner at a lovely restaurant. (Meals: B, D)
Day 03 – Visit Kennedy Space Center Camp Program (Optional)
Be a part of the exciting world of space exploration at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Innovation, creativity, and discoveries will become part of your DNA at Camp KSC. Later enjoy Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 04 – Visit Kennedy Space Center Camp Program (Optional)
Today you will explore Kennedy Space Complex, see IMAX space films, experience all of their exhibits & shows, and go on a bus tour to visit the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame. In the afternoon, you will get the opportunity to have lunch with an Astronaut. You will meet a veteran member of NASA’s Astronaut Corps. Later enjoy Dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 05 – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World Showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. Enjoy a superb meal for dinner. (Meals: B, D)
Day 06 – Universal Studios
Join us today for a tour of Universal Studios, which has always been known for its innovative rides and attractions, and is designed to let visitors experience the movies like never before. A trip to Universal is like a trip into the heart of Hollywood. With films and TV shows always in production, one never knows who they might see wandering the sidewalks of the park. (Meals: B, D)
Day 07 – Departure from Orlando
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to board the flight for your next destination. (Meals: B)
Camp KSC International- 3Day Program = USD 455.00 per person
Lunch = USD 12.00 per person per meal
2 Days Space Pass= USD 125.00 per person
1 Day ATX Program= USD 188.00 per person
1 Day Mars Base= USD 169.00 per person
|City||Nights||Moderate Hotels OR SIMILAR|
|ORL||06||Hotel Holiday Inn / Comfort Inn / International Palm Resort|
|Check-in time: 4:00 pm / Check-out time: 11:00 am||All on PVT basis||Breakfast: As provided by the Hotel.|
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am||Lunch: Indian / International / Packed Lunch|
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients||Dinner: Indian (as per the group request)|
KSC International Advanced –
3 Day Program – Curriculum Highlights
- Guided instruction led by experienced educators
- Mars base engineering team design using STEM and presentation with Subject Matter
- Expert critique
- Mars expert-led discussion about NASA’s current efforts towards establishing a permanent Mars base
- Hands-on activities and motion-based astronaut training simulators
- Instructor-led tours of Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex, the Apollo/Saturn V
- Center and NASA’s restricted access launch headquarters.
- Lunch and afternoon snack provided daily
- Autographed souvenir from the astronaut guest speaker
- Graduation ceremony where students will be awarded certificates of completion
- Camp has a 24 student minimum (designed for ages 14+)
- Nonrefundable 30% deposit required at time of booking to reserve space
- Camps may only transfer dates once in the same calendar year
2 Days Space Pass –Includes general admission to KSC Visitors Complex for 2 consecutive days + Lunch with Astronaut and Explorers Bus Tour of KSC.
- Numerous Shows and Exhibits
- Space Shuttle Atlantis℠
- Twin IMAX® Theater 3-D Films
- Shuttle Launch Experience®
- Special Viewing for Rocket Launches
- General Bus Tour
1 Day ATX Program –
- ATX takes place at the US Astronaut Hall of Fame and immerses guests into the world of astronaut training.
- Participants experience activities such as the Multi-Axis trainer and the MicroGravity Wall.
- Participants will also perform an actual Space Shuttle mission simulation within a full-scale mock-up and realistically outfitted mission control.
- All participants will also get to meet an astronaut and participate in a Q&A session.
- Program Components:
- Mission training
- Gyro-Extreme multi-axis trainer
- Micro-gravity wall
- Partial task trainer (PTT)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The above cost is based on a minimum of 25 Pax traveling together. Surcharges may apply for less no. of pax.
- The tour will be operated subject to min. 25 paying passengers. If the group size is less, you will be given the option of traveling another departure date.
- Booking Deposit Fees: USD 500.00 per person.
- Cancellation Policy –
- 30 days & above – Full refund
- 29-15 days- 50% Refund
- 14-0 days- 0% Refund
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standers.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions.
- The mandatory charge of $3 per person, daily towards driver’s tips are to be handed over to the tour escort on Day 1. This cannot be pre-paid.
- The Incidental charges are not included: for instance: Porterage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, alcohol/non-alcoholic beverages.
- No refund will be issued for any missed portions of the tour.
- Early check-in is not guaranteed. Every effort will be made for passengers coming in early but this is at the hotel’s discretion & availability.
- Passengers requiring Wheelchair assistance will have to make their arrangements.
- Flight details required, a minimum of 10 days before departure along with cell phone number to provide excellent service towards passenger airport pick-ups.
- Please note that some hotels require guests to give their Credit card/cash towards incidentals. No charges are levied unless guests use services not included in the package.
MIN - 25 Pax (Package cost based on USD per person)
TRL / CWB