We are proud and honored to serve you with a friendly atmosphere to make you feel secure and happy. We do not want any misunderstanding between the tour escort, company and you at any time. Therefore, we request that you carefully read and understand the terms and conditions given below. Any questions would be answered to the best of our knowledge. Please feel free to ask if you have any doubts in your mind. Our goal is to make your trip a great success.
Maxim Tours LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Brochure Accuracy: Every effort is made to ensure brochure accuracy. We reserve the right to change any brochure information before or after the tour is booked due to any events beyond our control. Tour itinerary, tour price, departure dates, hotels are subject to change. If we are aware of these sufficiently beforehand, we will inform you at the time of booking, otherwise our tour escort or Local representative will inform you of changes on tour.
- Reservation and Payments: Early reservations are essential due to our group size. Deposits and payments may be made by check or credit card (American Express, MasterCard, and Visa) to Maxim Tours LLC.
- Travel Agents Payments: All travel agents must remit the payment in full to Maxim Tours LLC before 15-25days of the Tour dates. Please note that failure to do so will release the bookings and all the reservations. There is USD 20.00 bank charge applied in all the Invoices for remittance.
- Travel Agents Reservation: The final confirmation must be given at least 20 days before the tour starts.
- Cancellation policy: Any cancellation made 45 days prior to the Tour date will not be refunded for any reason whatsoever. Any cancellation –
- Cancellation 45 days or more prior to the departure date: Non Refundable Booking and airline deposits
- Cancellation 45-30 days prior to the departure date: 50% of the land package cost
- Cancellation 30-15 days prior to the departure date: 75% of the land package cost
- Cancellation 15 days or less prior to the departure date or a ‘NO SHOW’ on the tour: 100% of the total tour cost
- NOTES: Air tickets once booked are NON-Refundable
- Cost of the Trip Include:
- Hotels: The hotels will be provided based on category in the itinerary. Due to weekend nights, convention period and any other major events in the city we reserve the right to change the hotel away from the city center in order to maintain the hotel category. Right is reserved to substitute hotels for those named in the brochure when necessary. Specific bed types should be requested at time of registration and cannot be guaranteed.
- Luggage: Trip members are responsible for their luggage. Our local guide or tour representative will take care of your luggage throughout the journey, but they are not responsible for any losses or damages. All transportation and transfer of two normal size suitcases. Travelers will be responsible for overweight charges imposed by an airline or the company.
- Meals: We will provide meals as mentioned in the itinerary. Please note that food is served as per the basic meals. Any additional requirement in meals will be charged at an additional cost. The meal will be provided wherever available and practical. The meals will be standardized and any extra demands the clients have to pay directly to the restaurant. The meal would be Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian. Any request on meal would be considered as per the situation and the availability, but not responsible if any extra cost is applied. Any meals skipped by the clients due to Airline delays, personal issues or any other reason, no refunds will be provided. Any meals taken besides mentioned in the itinerary will have to be on the clients personal cost. We are not responsible for any such charges.
- Sightseeing: The company will provide an English speaking guide. Any entrance fees for places visited in the itinerary will be paid by the company. It is very important that everyone follow the instruction given by our guides. Strict action would be taken on violation laws or instructions. Our Local Guides will be present during the City tour to explain and the places as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Transfers: All transfers will be provided based on the itinerary. Please note that the transfers may be private or SIC (seat in coach) basis.
- Cost of the Trip Does not Include: Passport and Visa expenses, Gratuities, Excessive baggage charges, laundry, premium wines, premium liquor, caviar, and all items of personal nature, your personal shopping, expenses of guides, buses or cars for sightseeing not included in the itinerary, and other items not mentioned as being included.
- Travel Reservation (rail/air/ship): As the company has no control over the seats provided by the airline. The passengers are bound to travel by the available seats, and shall not be entitled to cancel the tour program on account of this. For any change in airline, hotel or any other, date made by passenger’s amendments charges will be applicable.
- Insurance: The company cannot be responsible or liable for loss, damage or theft of personal luggage and belongings, nor can be liable for personal injury, accident or illness. The company offers trip cancellation or interruption, emergency medical evacuation, baggage, accidents and sickness insurances to participants via reputable Travel Protection providers. These costs are not included in the tour cost.
- Responsibility: The company reserves the right without notice to withdraw any part or the entire trip and to make such changes as may be necessary, and the resulting extra cost, if any, shall be paid by the trip members. The company reserves the right to change dates and traveling, if any natural calamity have occurred or for the safety of the trip members. No refund will be given on changing dates.
- Tour Cost: Tour costs are based on exchange rates and are subject to change depending on international currency fluctuation, fuel surcharges and /or inflation. Prices are quoted in U.S dollars.
- Resolution Of Disputes: Any controversy or claim arising from, or relating to the company shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration proceedings shall be conducted.
- Validity: Itineraries, resort, hotels, airlines, cruise, rail, and prices published in this brochure are subject to change any time without prior notice.
- Legal discretion of the Company: It will provide by the company as per needed. It includes, all the necessary rights needed by the company. The trip member shall not claim the company by any means in which the company is not related. The hotel services, rail services etc., that are not handled by the company will not be liable for any damages or unsatisfactory customer service.
- Cancellation: Due to any circumstances beyond our control like natural calamity, political disturbances, security problems, bad weather, change in air schedule etc., if company pre pone or postpone or cancel some sites of the tour the passenger has no rights to cancel the tour in such circumstances, and no refunds will be payable for whatsoever reasons. Any personal emergency occurred and the member has to fly back to hometown during the trip, no refund fro whatsoever shall be provided. No refund shall be provided for unsatisfactory of the trip member during the trip. For some reason if the member is not feeling well and cannot attend the sites or programs the he or she is allowed to do so, with no refund payable for whatsoever reasons. Any cancellation made by the trip member during the trip, will be additionally charge for the cancellation fees, if any. The member shall have no refund if they cancel the trip on the day of boarding, for what so ever reasons. Refunds will be provided as per the prior cancellation dates before the boarding date. No refunds will be payable, for any unused portion of the tour, due to whatsoever reasons. Lastly, we also reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of, or if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation.
- Guaranteed Departure: Once the company has accepted the final payment for the journey, the departure is guaranteed. The company will provide its highest hospitality from the departure time till the arrival time to your hometown. Each and every member of the tour will be under highest security and safety. The tour would be active, excited, knowledgeable, and unique. The guides and the tour representative would be very friendly and serve you at their best hospitality you have ever seen.