We are proud and honored to serve you with a friendly atmosphere to make you feel secure and happy. We do not want any misunderstanding between the tour escort, company and you at any time. Therefore, we request that you carefully read and understand the terms and conditions given below. Any questions would be answered to the best of our knowledge. Please feel free to ask if you have any doubts in your mind. Our goal is to make your trip a great success.
Maxim Tours LLC
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• We reserve the right to change any information, route or attractions before or after your booking due to events beyond our control like bad weather, natural Calamity, accident, and or logistic issues. Hotels are subject to change without prior notice based on availability and citywide events.
• All payments must be made by check/Cashier’s check/Money order. Payment done by credit card will be charged 3.5% processing fees. Please send a copy of the check, money order or deposit confirmation upon payment.
• There will be no refund for any unutilized services (e.g., meals, entrance fees, optional tours, hotel, and sightseeing) on the tour due to unavoidable circumstances.
• Airline rates are approx. and subject to change at the time of booking. Any payments made to Maxim Tours towards any airline are non-refundable. Flights and schedules are subject to change even after booking. Confirmed tour itinerary will be adjusted accordingly. No additional services or compensation will be provided.
• Please note that Airline seats, wheelchair assistance, meals, frequent flyer & other special requests, are request only. We do not guarantee any seating preferences as seating arrangements is airline discretion
• The tour will operate with a min. group size of 25 passengers. Please note that Group operating less than 25 passengers may incur a supplement cost of Approx 5- 10% on the original land tour package. Also, local tour manager assistance upon arrival to the destination country for group size less than 25 passengers
• The package price is subject to change if there is fluctuation in currency exchange.
• Passengers joining this tour must travel to/from the hub city at their own expense.
- We advise booking 60 days prior to the date of Departure as the internal ticket rate may increase closer to the departure date, result in an increase in the tour cost.
- Any damages caused to the hotel/coach during your stay shall be payable by the passengers. Maxim is not responsible for the same.
- We reserve the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- The management is not responsible for delay or changes in schedules of train, flight, bus, cruise or other services. The management also reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of trains, flights, buses, cruises or other services.
• Children 2-11 years of age must share a room. Passengers 12 years or above are considered as adults.
• Full airline deposit is required at the earliest to confirm airline booking as quotes are subject to change within 24 hours.
• Maxim Tours shall not be liable for damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage.
• There will be a charge of USD 100 per person for any cancellation/refund or exchange request.
• Visa information is subject to change.
• Jain and Special Meals may be limited.
• Published packages and prices are valid for our fixed departures only. Rates quoted for any other travel dates are subject to change based on availability, blackout dates, major holidays, trade fairs, sporting events, citywide or nationwide events, special event periods, or other peak travel seasons.
- Hotel confirmation and airline reservation will be provided 7-15 days prior to the departure.
- In case of a triple room, the 3rd person in the room will get a rollaway bed. The room size may be the same as the double room.
- The standard check-in time at all hotel is 3:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am.
- Due to major international events and convention, the hotels may be blocked out in advance. In view of this, you may have to stay in hotels further away from the cities/different city and the itinerary may have to be altered/ amended.
- The luggage compartment of coach and internal flight regulations, we strongly recommend you to carry 1 medium size bag of 20 kg for check-in and 1 carryon bag of 7 kg per person.
- It is extremely important to possess an overseas travel insurance policy before you travel on your tour.
• please refer to our detailed “Terms & Conditions” on our website at http://www.maximtours.net/tos/
At the time of booking: USD 500/- Per Person as a Non-Refundable Deposit
Nonrefundable airline payment upon confirmation
Balance Payment: 45 Days prior to the departure date
Cancellation 45 days or more prior to the departure date: Non-Refundable Booking deposit, airline charges, and cancellation fees.
Cancellation 44-31 days prior to the departure date: 50% of the land package cost after deducting deposit.
Cancellation 30 days or less prior to the departure date or a ‘NO SHOW’ on the tour: 100% of the total tour cost