Day 01 – Arrive in St Thomas
St. Thomas is home to the capital of the U.S. Virgin Islands, Charlotte Amalie. It has been the heart of St. Thomas’ activities from colonial times to present. Historic buildings found throughout downtown Charlotte Amalie take visitors back to the Danish era when the town was a bustling port of trade; while modern additions of taxis, shops, souvenir vendors and cruise ships in the harbor remind that it is tourism that currently drives the economy. Check into the hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 -St Thomas Island Tour
This is a highly informative and enjoyable tour of the highlights of St. Thomas, an island famous for beautiful views and vistas.After visiting breathtaking Magens Bay, you’ll continue north to the Greathouse, a former governor’s residence, where you’ll see sprawling gardens, fish ponds, parrots and waterfalls. You are then taken from the mountains to Yacht Haven Grande, where you can browse in the renowned duty-free shops of this historic Old Danish town. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Full Day Excursion to St John
After breakfast,enter a world of unsurpassed pristine beauty! Experience Cruz Bay, the capital of St. John, where a national park covers over half of the island. At Trunk Bay, you’ll have the opportunity to swim and snorkel at the world famous underwater trail. Book now to have a wonderful day out in the natural surrounds of St. John.(Meals: B)
Day 04 – St Thomas Semi-Submarine Tour
After breakfast, board the semi-submarine, a partially submersible vessel featuring an above-water upper deck and an underwater viewing cabin. Cruise out along the Caribbean Sea to begin your 1-hour tour; the crystal-clear waters surrounding St Thomas are teeming with colorful marine life. Take in panoramic views of aquatic life beneath the waves from the spacious 40-window underwater cabin. Cruise through the water and listen as your guide points out the sea life, tells tales of local seafaring and teaches you about the history of the US Virgin Islands.(Meals: B)
Day 05- Departure from St Thomas
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination.(Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: St Thomas
- Full Day Excursion to St John
- Semi-Submarine Cruise
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- All Taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions section
||Moderate Hotels or similar
||Deluxe Hotels or similar
||Best Western Carib Beach Resort
||Windward Passage Hotel
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
|Check in: 4:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by the Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
- SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD