Day 01 – Orlando
Welcome to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth-largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of the Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Day 02 – Orlando – Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you visit the Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres and was opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is an everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life. From the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Orlando – Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center, where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World Showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 04 – Orlando – Sea World
Today you will visit the world’s largest Marine Park, Sea World. Here, you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a-kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Arctic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals, and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again! (Meals: B)
Day 05 – Departure from Orlando
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight to your
next destination. (Meals: B
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers
- Entrance Tickets with transfers: Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom
- All transfers on SIC
- All Taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section
| Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trans Per Dest=
USD 35.00 per person
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Return transfers for Dinner = USD 150.00 per vehicle (for two hours)
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Holiday Inn Celebration / Hyatt Place
||Hotel Residence Inn Marriott /Doubletree Sea World
|Check-in: 4:00 pm / Check-out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by the Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
- SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on the hotel location, if the hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD