Day 01 – Arrive in San Jose
Founded in 1737, San José was a forgotten backwater of the Spanish empire until the late 19th century, when it boomed with the coffee business. San José enjoys spring like temperatures year-round and its location in the Central Valley — the lush Talamanca Mountains rise to the south, the Poás, Barva, and Irazú volcanoes to the north — makes it both stunning and convenient as a base of exploration. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 – San Jose City Tour
Immerse yourself in Costa Rica’s rich culture and history; visit the magnificent Opera House, the University of Costa Rica and the beautiful Sabana Park. Take an informative tour of the national Museum of Pre-Columbian Art. Transformed from an old military fort to display the country’s peaceful tradition, this museum will give you a unique insight into the cultural heritage of Costa Rica. Next, visit the historic National Theater, completed in 1897 and recognized as a masterpiece of architecture. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – San Jose – Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs
Combine adrenaline and relaxation as you explore Costa Rica’s world-renowned Arenal Volcano on this exciting day trip from San Jose! Your expert local guide will take you to the safe viewing area to experience the thundering volcano – one of the most active in the world! After your thrilling morning show, spend the afternoon relaxing in the volcano’s rejuvenating hot springs and mineral pools. (Meals: B)
Day 04 – San Jose – Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio National Park is considered one of the most beautiful areas in Costa Rica. It features a beach of crystal-clear waters with coral reefs and is bordered by exuberant tropical vegetation and rainforests. Enjoy a drive along the Pacific coastline and travel past photogenic villages along the coast until you reach the park. Since the park is closed to vehicles, you can hike to the preserve. Relax and enjoy the beach, sunbathe or join a nature walk along the trails and observe the park’s abundant flora and fauna. Spot monkeys, iguanas, birds and possibly even the famous three-toed sloth! (Meals: B)
Day 05 – Departure from San Jose
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: San Jose
- Full Day Excursion to Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs
- Full Day Excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- All Taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions section
|Optional cost per person:
- Tortuguero National Park = USD 129.00 per person
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Park Inn / Holiday Inn Express
||Hotel Wyndham / Sheraton / Aloft
|Check in: 4:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by the Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 Am to 9:30 Am
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
- SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on the hotel location, if the hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD