Day 01 – Anchorage
Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Within walking distance of most downtown hotels are the Anchorage Museum of History and Art, numerous restaurants, and other downtown attractions.
Day 02 – Anchorage
Visit Anchorage’s historical sites on this city sightseeing tour by coach. This 3 hour, fully narrated tour is the perfect way to get a comprehensive overview of this great Alaskan city. Enjoy informative live, onboard narration as you visit Earthquake Park and Lake Hood. Then, explore the Alaska Native Heritage Center to get an in-depth look at Alaska’s unique cultural heritage. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Full Day Excursion to Denali National Park (OPTIONAL)
Depart from Anchorage’s Merrill Field airport very early in the morning and fly to Denali National Park in a small plane. As you approach and circle Mt. McKinley, watch for climbers on their way to the summit. After landing, you will board a bus for your park tour. Your driver will assist you in spotting wildlife along the road and answer questions about the park and its resources. (Meals: B)
Day 04 – Prince William Sound – 26 Glacier Cruise
Take part on this full-day adventure to Whittier from downtown Anchorage via coach or rail. Take a high-speed catamaran for your cruise through Prince William Sound and watch for sea otters, whales and birds as you travel through glacier-filled College and Harrimann Fjords. This tour provides an excellent opportunity to witness glacier calving. (Meals: B)
Day 05 – Departure
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour on SIC: Anchorage
- Visit Prince William Sound- 26 Glacier Cruise
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
|Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trns Per Dest=USD 40.00 per person
- Full-Day Kenai Fjords National Park Adventure Cruise from Seward = USD 299.00 per person
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Clarion Suites / Holiday Inn
||Hotel Crown Plaza / Springhill Suites Marriott
|Check in: 4:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
- SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on the hotel location, if a hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions
||Below prices are in USD