Welcome to Orlando!It is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. The city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel
Day 02 – Orlando – Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It’s been dubbed “The Most Magical Place on Earth!” and is home to seven themed lands, and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality, and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Orlando– Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. (Meals: B)
Day 04- Departure from Orlando
After breakfast, we will depart for the airport to board your flight to the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- Entrance Tickets with transfers on SIC : Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom
- All transfers on SIC
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
|Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trns Per Dest= $35.00 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Kennedy Space Center with transfers = USD 119 pp
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Clarion / Comfort Inn / Holiday Inn
||Hotel Courtyard Marriott / Four Point Sheraton
|Check in: 4:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am
||Dinner: Indian / International (Set Menu at Restaurant or Delivery at Hotel if the hotel is away from Restaurant). Dinners are pre arranged and will not be change or refunded for missing any meals.
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
||Dinner provided will be a 3 course meal (1 appetizer, 1 Entree, 1 Dessert). Any Additional menu must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD