Day 01 – Arrive in Nassau
The Bahamas is comprised of 700 islands sprinkled over 100,000 square miles of ocean starting just 50 miles off the coast of Florida. The archipelago is an ecological oasis featuring 2,000 breathtaking islands and cays and boasts the clearest water on the planet—with a visibility of over 200 feet. You can see your toes as easily as you can the world’s third largest barrier reef. Check into hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 – Nassau City Tour
Explore the brick walls and canons of Fort Fincastle, built in 1793, before you head down the 65 limestone steps of the Queen’s Staircase, built by slaves in the late 18th century. Continue to Fort Charlotte, the largest of three forts in Nassau. Climb to the top for a spectacular view of Nassau Harbor and look down at the waterless moat, drawbridge and ramparts. Admire a statue of Queen Victoria, who ruled the Commonwealth for 65 years, as well as one of Sir Milo Butler, who became the first Bahamian Governor-General in 1973. Next, visit the Straw Market, where Bahamian women sell souvenirs such as baskets, bags and dolls from dried palm. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Full Day Excursion to Blue Lagoon Island
After breakfast, escape the bustle of Nassau and treat yourself to the ultimate beach day at Blue Lagoon Island, known officially as Salt Cay. Climb aboard a boat at nearby Paradise Island, cruise through Nassau’s historic harbor and disembark at Blue Lagoon Island. Dig your toes in the soft white sand, swim in the glittering lagoon or swing carefree in a hammock. Spot dolphins and sea lions inside the marine park, and make use of the island’s changing rooms, floating noodles and game area. (Meals: B)
Day 04 – Departure from Nassau
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel – Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Nassau
- Full Day Excursion to Blue Lagoon
- All Taxes
- International Airfare
- VUSA Air Tickets & baggage charges & Porterage
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Moderate Hotels or similar
||Deluxe Hotels or similar
||Best Western / Holiday Inn
||Hotel Wyndham / Sheraton
|Check in: 4:00 pm / Check out: 11:00 am
||2-5 Pax – SIC basis
||Breakfast: As provided by Hotel.
|Breakfast time: 6:30 am to 9:30 am
|Incidental Charges Must be paid by clients
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- Optional Meals do not include transfers; the meal will be delivered to your hotel if the restaurant is not within walking distance.
- SIC Tour / Transfer pick-up depends on hotel location, if hotel is outside of pick-up zone, clients will have to make own arrangements.
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD