Day 01 -Arrive to Niagara
Welcome to Niagara Falls! One of the great natural wonders of the world displays in unforgettable fashion the sheer force of Mother Nature. Six million cubic feet of water drop over the precipice every minute, creating so much spray that you’ll see the mist long before you see the falls themselves. Check into the hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 – Niagara Falls
After breakfast in the morning, we go near to view the famous falls thunder and roar, forming one of the most photographed natural wonders of the world. Board the famous boat “Maid of the Mist” which takes us close to the thundering falls (seasonal). Return to the hotel to freshen up after your damp ride. (Meals: B)
Day 03–Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- Entrance Tickets without transfers: Maid of the Mist
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- All Taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Supplement cost applicable for Weekend in NIA
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section
|Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trans Per Dest= $35 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Cave of the Winds = USD 19.00 per person
- NIAGARA Discovery Pass= USD 55.00 per person
- Return transfers for Dinner = USD 150.00 per vehicle (for two hours)
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Quality Inn at Falls / Comfort Inn at Falls
||Hotel Holiday Inn at Falls / Wingate Inn at Falls
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on a minimum of 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe, etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airline for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD