Day 01 – Arrive in New York
Welcome to the “Big Apple,” the “City That Never Sleeps”—New York is a city of superlatives: America’s biggest; it’s most exciting; its business and cultural capitals; the nation’s trendsetter. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the hotel.
Day 02 – New York City Tour
Today after breakfast you will embark on a city tour of New York. We will begin with a visit to the USA’S famous landmark “Statue of Liberty”. Next experience a view of a lifetime as we visit the Empire State building. Continue to midtown Manhattan and view famous sites such as Times Square, Rockefeller Center and St Patrick’s Cathedral. You will also see Ground Zero, United Nations, Trump tower and Ellis Island. Also see Little Italy, Chinatown and Wall Street. (Meals: B)
Day 03– Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- City Tour on SIC: New York
- Entrance Tickets with transfers on SIC: Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- All taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section
| Optional cost per person:
- Moderate (Manhattan Hotel)= USD 85.00pp on DBL for 2ngt.
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trans Per Dest= $35 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Top of the Rock = USD 39.00 per person
- Madame Tussauds = USD 39.00 per person
- Return transfers for Dinner = USD 150.00 per vehicle (for two hours)
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Courtyard Long Island City / Holiday inn Long Island
||Hotel Westgate Midtown Manhattan / Doubletree Manhattan
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on a minimum of 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe, etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airline for the clients.
Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD