Day 01 – Arrive in Los Angeles
Welcome to Los Angeles! The allure of Los Angeles is undeniable. Angelenos know L.A. will never have the sophisticated style of Paris or the historical riches of Rome, but they lay claim to the most entertaining city in the United States, if not the world. Check into the hotel upon arrival.
Check into the hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 – Los Angeles City Tour
On this tour, you will see the Chinese Theatre and its celebrity footprints, the legendary streets of Hollywood Boulevard, the Sunset Strip and Melrose, the Hard Rock Cafe, Rodeo Drive, the Farmer’s Market, the La Brea Tar Pits, Olvera Street, Chinatown and all those other sites that you’ve seen countless times on TV and in the movies. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport-Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- City Tour on SIC: Los Angeles
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- All taxes
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at the airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section
| Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trans Per Dest= $35 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Universal Studio = USD 149.00 per person
- Disneyland = USD 165.00 per person
- Six Flags Magic Mountain = USD 129.00 per person
- Warner Brothers Studio Tour = USD 69.00 per person
- Return transfers for Dinner = USD 150.00 per vehicle (for two hours)
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Holiday Inn La Mirada / Fairfield Inn LAX
||Hotel Doubletree Whittier / Hilton Garden Inn Burbank
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on a minimum of 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in the city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe, etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in the above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airline for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD