Day 01 – Arrive in Las Vegas
Welcome to Las Vegas! As often as you have seen it on TV or in a movie, nothing can prepare you for your first sight of Las Vegas. The skyline is hyper-reality, with a mélange of the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and a pyramid. Las Vegas is designed to keep you entertained, satisfied, satiated, and distracted from the real world outside its glittering borders. Check into the hotel upon arrival.
Day 02 – Las Vegas City Tour – Grand Canyon Aerial Tour (OPTIONAL)
After breakfast, we go for the city tour in Las Vegas exploring Ethel M factory, Las Vegas Strip, Downtown, Elvis Museum, wedding chapel row, “The original Vegas,” Fremont Street, and much more. Spend the rest of the day at leisure OR enjoy the Grand Canyon Air tour (Optional). This 1 hour 15 minutes tour offers a bird’s eye view of Western Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. Enjoy the rest of the evening to do some shopping. (Meals: B)
Day 03 – Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- City Tour on SIC: Las Vegas.
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Breakfast & Resort Fees
- Supplement cost applicable for Weekend in LAS
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
| Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trans.
Per Dest= $35 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Helicopter ride – USD 110.00 per person
- Grand Canyon Aerial Tour – USD 159.00 per person
- Grand Canyon Bus tour with skywalk- USD 179.00 per person
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Circus Circus / Excalibur
||Hotel Luxor / Monte Carlo
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard.
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD