Day 01 -Arrive in Chicago
Welcome to Chicago! The quintessential American city, Chicago offers world-class culture with zero attitudes. From Grant Park, the skyline is awe-inspiring, while the attractions of the nearby Museum Campus draw visitors and locals alike. Upon arrival check in hotel.
Day 02 – Chicago City Tour
The city tour covers everything Chicago has to offer both the highlights of the North Side and South Shore. At the North Side, you will see the Chicago River, Wrigley Building, and Botanical Gardens etc and on South Side, pass the famous Adler Planetarium, Shedd Aquarium, and Navy Pier etc. You’ll visit all the beautiful parks, Lincoln Park, Washington Park, Grant Park and tour virtually the entire length of the scenic Outer Drive. Later in the day, visit the Hancock Tower! See the sites from one of Chicago’s tallest landmarks. Experience the open-air Sky walk, 1,000 feet above Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, where you can feel the wind, take in the sun and check out the dynamic city below. (Meals: B)
Day 03–Fly Out
Today we finish our trip and get ready to fly back home or to the next Destination. (Meals: B)
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers on SIC
- City Tour on SIC: Chicago
- Entrance Tickets with transfers on SIC : Hancock Observatory
- All tours & transfers on SIC
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Meet & Greet at airport
- Tips to guides & drivers
- Porterage, Laundry bills & other incidental charges
- For SIC tours – Hotel pick & drop not guaranteed
|Optional cost per person:
- 2-5pax= Return PVT Airport trns Per Dest= $35 pp
- Dinner Only- USD 29.00 per person
- Architecture River Cruise = USD 39.00 per person
- Adler Planetarium = USD 39.00 per person
- Return transfers for Dinner = USD 150.00 per vehicle (for two hours)
HOTELS WILL BE AS BELOW OR SIMILAR:
||Hotel Holiday Inn O’Hare / Wingate Inn
||Hotel Congress Plaza / Hyatt Place
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All rates are based on minimum 2Pax traveling together at all tours.
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend in LAS or any other event in city.
- Child age → 2-9 years. Above 9 years is considered as an adult.
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Some events are seasonal like Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Beast ride, Yosemite Park, Lake Tahoe etc. (Will be closed for winter)
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standard
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours.
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings.
- No Intercity surface transfers are included unless specified in the package.
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients.
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice, payment terms & conditions.
||Below prices are in USD